All My CD's And How I Got Them: Wiggle Bay (2004) + Hot Potato! The Best Of The Wiggles (2010)

 Okay, Part 2! I'm grouping these two together because, well, they're pretty much the same story. This is how I got Wiggle Bay and Hot Potato: The Best Of The Wiggles!



Wiggle Bay popped up on ebay for a pretty decent price, so I thought I'd nab it before anybody else did. I went to purchase it and realized I was fuckin' one cent off. I had never and have never been angrier in my entire life


Okay, No wiggle bay? Fine. I'll just get a different one, which is when I got my copy of Hot Potato! It's a library copy so it looks like shit, theres a lyric page ripped out, and theres writing all over the disc, but it doesn't skip! So who cares.



A few days buying that, I got some early birthday money (Win!) so I bought wiggle bay! Funnily enough, Wiggle Bay shipped weeks before Hot Potato. 


It was a win, but also a loss, but also a win! So I rate these purchases a Hip Hop Hooray out of a Gee C'mon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every CD I Own, (And How I Got Them), Part 1!

Vintage Stock SUCKS!

hi