Vintage Stock SUCKS!


 Well, my birthday passed. It was pretty good! I went to vintage stock, and vintage stock fucking sucks. Now if you've never been, It's (for lack of a better word) A Nerd Store. They got fuckin Funko Pops and shit, EVERY Alvin And The Chipmunks DS game (for some reason) But what they didn't have was fuckin anything I wanted!

I walked in and immediately found the DVD shelves, I searched every shelf and found absolutely nothing. I was about to give up until i found a regular show DVD, Pretty cool!

Now usually, I wouldn't check the CD rack. There's never anything good there, but I was on a HUNT for Wiggles stuff, and if they didn't have DVD's, Maybe they'd have CD's!

So I get there and I start lookin', At first I found fuck all, BUT THEN i found The Kids Section! It was all Kidz Bop and shit like that, But I found 2 wiggles CD's! One of which being Rock n Roll Preschool, As you can see, I didn't grab that one. Fuckin hate that album.

Anyway, Fuck Vintage Stock. Limp Bizkut 4 ever

Comments

  1. Sounds like a better place than half the used media stores near me lmao. The CDs Disc Replay near me feel like they haven't changed in months. Same shit everytime! 20 Zappa discs, R.E.M. and ZZ Top's original album series sets, same shit everytime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every CD I Own, (And How I Got Them), Part 1!

hi