Every CD I Own, (And How I Got Them), Part 1!



 Okay, new series on the blog! This is the story of how i've gotten every CD I own, Which isn't many, but still cool!


Yo Gabba Gabba! (Self Titled)

I got this CD on ebay a long ass time ago. I think it was my first ebay purchase, actually.


My good pal abe (who i'm certain is the only one reading this, hi abe!) sent me the link to this, and I had a little money to spend, so I bought it! It took about 2 weeks to arrive, and the jewel case came broken (lame!) 


So after getting pissed off: I actually inspected the CD. and wouldn't you know it, There is what I can only assume to be a dried PISS stain on DJ Lance Rocks foot. The disc was in perfect condition though, And that's really what matters. 



I rate this purchase a Not Fun out of a Go Fuck Yourself.

Comments

  1. Hi Perry! I still yearn for the day you get CD ripping software!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage Stock SUCKS!

hi